In this blog you can find all the world animals, Aw Inspiring Pictures of Cute Animals, Most Smartest Dogs, Most Famous Dog Breeds, Ugliest Animals on Earth, Bizarre Miniature Animals, Most Interesting Moments in the Animal World and more. We keep you well informed about what is happening in the world animals. This blog always will be renewed.
Tim Lepard and his rodeo show ‘Wild Thang’ with the monkeys, Capuchins galloping like a cowboy, on dogs is not the first year, attracts crowds of spectators. The last presentation they gave in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Four monkeys Tim Lepard and a team of dogs known to the public as “Ghost Riders”. Trained to work in teams with each other, dogs and monkeys to perform various tasks, like collecting sheep or jumping over the fence.
Ocelot, singles, couples constitute only during mating. Are nocturnal, making it difficult to study their habits. Excellent climb trees, but the hunt for the most part on the ground.
This incredible sequence of pictures shows the enormous bird of prey closing in on its target.
The defenceless starling flies on, apparently unaware of the eagle behind it.
Photographer Rob Palmer captured these incredible pictures in
The 56-year-old, from Littleton, said: 'I noticed a group of eagles sitting in the trees and then I spotted they were catching the starlings and blackbirds.
'It went on for a number of days. The starlings would launch out of the yard and into the air as one.
1. Jelly Fish
Wildlife photographers Anup and Manoj Shah have spent a total of six months in the heart of the Masai Mara, photographing some of the 20 prides that roam the area.
Caboodle Ranch a 100 acre cat sanctuary created by Craig Grant in 2003 that is located Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. It is now home to over 500 happy cats.
Cats should be able to roam free, and at Caboodle Ranch, that’s what they do. We are in the middle of 100 acres of wildlife. The cats follow me through the nature trails that I put in and maintain, they climb in tree forts that I’ve built and hide in underground dens I’ve dug for them.
Caboodle Ranch is currently facing some financial hardships. If you would like help out the ranch and it’s feline residents thrive, you can make a donation or buy some merchandise.
An exhibition of massive sand sculptures of dinosaurs was took place at Frankston Waterfront in Australia. About 21 talented and highly creative sculptors from Australia and around the world took almost three weeks to bring these creatures to ‘life’.
The ‘American miniature’ horse who undergo the double-whammy of being born a dwarf is suffering from health problems caused by his size, but he is now recovering and enjoying the life of a pampered pet. He’s cheeky, cute and smaller than a boxer dog, weighs just 35kg and height is only 59cm. Koda can travel on the front passenger seat of a car. Now he is living at a vet hospital north-east of Melbourne, in Victoria, Australia.
Reptiles are hypothermic (Cold blooded animals) and depend upon the external environment for their body temperature. Amphibians breathe by their gills while Reptiles have lungs to breathe. Among all the reptiles like snakes, alligators, lizards, turtles etc., only the turtles show the likelihood of Amphibians. They can survive both in water and on the land. Even some turtles can live in deserts too!
On the other hand Amphibians are vertebrates that are adapted to live on both land and water. The ancestors of these animals were the early amphibians, who are believed to have appeared on Earth during the Devonian period. Amphibians are the earliest known tetra pods. They were the first animals with backbones (vertebrates) to go from living in water to living on land. Amphibians are entirely absent from marine environments. Amphibians are good indicators of environmental health. They live in both land and water environments and are the first animals to be affected by environmental change. Amphibians are dependent for their survival on a plentiful supply of fresh water that is free of chemical contaminants and harmful microbes. Here is collection of some cutest Reptiles And Amphibians captured by 56 years old photographer Judder.
Igor Siwanowicz is the photographer who captured all these incredible photos. Igor used macro photography techniques while taking shots. Macro photography is a technique, which allows photographers to take close-up shots of subjects. Though it once referred exclusively to photography, which rendered the subject in life-size on the negative, it has come to encompass almost all magnified photographic techniques. Macro photography differs in many ways from other types of photography: it often requires specialized equipment and it requires that the photographer make a number of special considerations when planning their shots. Just take a look and imagine that how beautiful looking they are.
If there are any large dogs that are well known in the world, Zorba is probably one of them. Zorba is an English Mastiff from the UK that ...
Bugs tend to freak us out. Mosquitoes, spiders, wasps, centipedes... you name it. If it crawls, bites or buzzes (especially anywhere ne...
During a research cruise in the North Atlantic Ocean, scientists aboard the British vessel James Cook cataloged a menagerie of marine org...
Who doesn’t like monkeys? Sometimes weirdos, irritating but always entertaining. Jill Greenberg took one step further and made some photos...
Every year in Thailand in the period from January to July, a contest of singing birds. This is a very serious competition. Cells with bir...
- The most friendly whales in the world
- Pony-sized small dog
- A blue puppy
- Surprise for a walk
- Newborn anteater
- Keith exploded
- Monkey rider
- Traffic light dove
- Massive fish kills
- Sperm whale tired to swim
- Ocelot cat
- Crazed elephants
- Who stole the eggs?
- all Awesome Wild Animal Photos
- Bald eagle chases down and catches a starling in m...
- Top Ten Poisonous Animals in the World
- Unique Hidden Camera Images of Lions
- Caboodle Ranch
- 20 Animals Which Are Beauty Of This World
- 18 Creative Dinosaurs Sand Sculptures
- 12 Photos Of World’s Smallest Horse
- 22 Cutest Photos Of Reptiles And Amphibians
- 30 Incredible Insect Photographs By Igor Siwanowic...
- 7 Photos Of Cutest Bird Of The World
- 12 Photos Of Cutest Angora Rabbit
- 12 Most Amazing Sea Monsters
- Amazing Tiger Splash Show
- Yeh Baby.. I Love You
- What If Dogs Ruled
- Crazy Dancing Cows (Video)
- Baby birds
- 10 Photos Of Most Creative Dog Grooming Show
- 30 Incredible Insect Photographs By Igor Siwanowic...
- 10 Funny Face Closeup Pictures Of Animals
- Stunning Pictures Of Animals Inside Womb
- Top 18 Nat Geo Wallpapers Of 2009
- 10 Superb Fractal Pictures Of Animals
- Beautiful Macro Photography Of Insects by Alliec
- 30 Adorable Examples of Baby Birds Photography
- The 10 Best Underwater Shots of 2011
- The Top 10 Extraordinary Microscope Images from Ol...
- Peacock Beauty
- Beautiful White Horse Photos
- 10 of the World’s Smallest Animals
- Amazing Photoshopped Animals Pics
- Lujan Zoo, Argentina
- 30 Animal Photos That Will Make You Smile
- Animals Protecting Their Young
- Most Dangerous Animals
- 9 of the World’s Biggest Animals
- The Flying Tree Snake of Southeast Asia
- Beautiful Birds – The Splash of Colors!!!
- Animal Parents Vs. Human Parents
- The Man that Lived with Lions
- Swim among thousands of Jellyfish
- Mote Aquarium Reef Photo Contest
- Funny Photos of Animals around the World
- Colorful and Poisonous Frogs
- The Smallest Snails On Earth!
- Silly and Funny Animals
- 7 Weird Animals That You can Travel to See Read m...
- Photogenic Caterpillars and Other Fascinating Inse...
- Newly Born Pandas
- World’s Deadliest Caterpillar
- Interesting Ocean Fish
- Funniest Animals
- Amazing Insects!
- Sea Creatures
- Amphibians & Reptiles
- Interesting Experiment
- Cute Baby Giraffes
- Ursus Arctos
- Worlds Amazing Animals
- Cute Puppies
- Cute Cats
- Nature captured
- National Pigeon Association’s “Grand National” Pig...
- 7 Weird Animals That You can Travel
- 20 Weirdest Animals On Earth
- Monkey as a Police Officer in Thailand
- Snake Temple in Malaysia Hosts Hundreds of Poisono...
- Hippo Attacked the Crocodile!
- Camouflaged Animals
- Animals No Larger Than Finger
- Cutest Animals
- World's Biggest Python Stuck In Wires
- Seal vs Shark
- Man Vs Wild – Discovery’s Most Bizarre Promotion E...
- Naughty Birds (15 Pics)
- Bizarre African Giant Snails
- Beautiful Photography Of Swans By Alec
- Girls With Dogs (28 pics)
- 24 Adorable Baby Animal Photographs
- Extraordinary Microscopic Images of Pollens
- Awesome Pictures – Dogs On Parade
- 33 Heart Touching Pictures of Animals with Moms
- ▼ June (96)
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "